CAREERS AT FRANK'S TRUCK CENTER
vIEW OUR CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
We're seeking a Medium Duty Truck Mechanic who is motivated and dependable.
- Must have fleet maintenance experience
- Pay is based on skill level
- Must be self motivated
This position has an opportunity for advancement. We offer a full benefits package. Required valid drivers license.
Quick lube technician
We have an immediate opening for this position. Responsibilities include:
- Oil changes
- Tire rotations
- Multi-point inspections
Must be self motivated. This position has an opportunity for advancement. We offer a full benefit package. Required valid drivers license.
body shop technician
Seeking an experienced prep/painter/body technician. Must be self motivated, energetic and work well in a fast paced environment.
- Prepare vehicle for paint and detail work
- Apply paper and masking tape to protect unpainted surfaces
- Must be able to spray primer and paint using a gun
- Have knowledge of body technician
- Experience with PPG products, I-car certification and ASE certification in body repair are a plus
We're looking for an experienced car/light duty mechanic.
- Must have 2-5 years experience
- Be motivated with a positive attitude
- Be dependable
- GMC certifications and ASE's are a bonus
- Paid factory training
We're looking for motivated and energetic professionals to add to our world-class Service Department for our light, medium and heavy duty customers. Mechanics position available in both our car and truck shops.
- Must have diagnostic and computer skills.
- 2 years experience, ASE certification is a plus.
- Fleet maintenance technicians are encouraged to apply.
- Pay based on level of experience and certifications.
- Full benefits package
Send resume and qualifications via email or fax to:
Christine - HR Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 201-939-5801
Joe - Service Manager - email@example.com
We have detected that you are using an outdated version of Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 10 or lower) that is no longer supported.To access this website, please upgrade to the new Microsoft Edge browser or
Internet Explorer version 11,
or alternatively you can use the latest versions of